Reptile Forums banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Last 2 left of the season!!! Stunning little ones, eating and shedding and waiting for the right home :) 1 is a reduced spot high yellow £30 the other is a mack snow with a very cool tail £70! I am Based in S. Lincs and can travel up to 40 miles from PE9 2TW for cost of petrol.

Email me [email protected]

Or Ring me... 07745639343

Kirsty

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
delivery 2 preston ?

what sex are they ?

·
Registered
1,303 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Thought i would ad i am traveling quite a bit in the next week.... i am going down towards the south coast (littlehampton) on wednesday and then up the a1(M) next sunday towards leeds so if anyone is on that route and would like a gecko i can meet you along the way.

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Hiya Kirsty

think I will take the mack snow off you and meet you on your travels around leeds if poss.......it's Phil by the way, came to yours a while ago and bought the hypo :)

What do you think?

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Err, no......is there a service station round there? might be easier........or if you know anywhere else in tha area which may be any good for you.......don't do a great deal of traveling so don't know as much as the many die-hards on here :)...

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
If it's easier I can travel down to yours to collect......a good excuse to look at your great collection again :) :)

·
Registered
2,792 Posts
Sod it :) I will come down again if your ok with that, if you just let me know when is convenient for you :)

Speak soon

phil

1 - 13 of 13 Posts