Reptile Forums banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
cf07 royal for sale. was sold as male but not 100%.sorry cant sex it or get it sexed anywhere around where i live.its about 2ft+ long and sheds perfect. eating weaners every 7-10 days off tongs but will also eat if left in tub overnight.great temperment.kept in a really useful which will come with it. £60 for snake,large really useful,hide,bowl and 11x11 mat(sorry no spare stat but you will need one!)pm me your email for pics and i'll see what i can do.cheers.Dan

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
if gone by next weekend i'll take £50.thats for snake,tub,hide,bowl and 11x11 mat(no stat which will be needed!!) £50 for a snake and set up!!!! this is a 07 royal,tame,eats excellently,sheds full everytime!!!not a 08 baby that may not even feed which sell for the same price as what im selling everything for!!!!

·
Registered
752 Posts
where abouts are you mate and any chance of pics nobody seems to post location when selling so wastes your time and theres.

cheers

·
Registered
10,458 Posts
you coming to the barking reptile show mate?

·
Registered
2,553 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
no im not unfortunately. im moving house at the end of the month so every penny counts at the min!!(stupid stamp duty!!)

1 - 18 of 18 Posts