Reptile Forums banner
1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
1,830 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
OOPS!!! Missed this one. Apologies for the delay.

Carol Huddleston (Low Belly Reptiles) announced that 14 eggs, resulting from the abovementioned pairing, were laid on 27th April.

Carol is therefore now taking PREPAID orders for the undermentioned hatchlings. PREPAID orders benefit from a 20% discount from Carol but must be made prior to the hatchling being born.

I am therefore now taking PREPAID orders, as part of the 2008 Corn Run, on the following. The price in brackets will be the price when these go on general sale.

Amel het Butter Cinder £400 (£500)

Please contact me by email if you wish to place an order and I will provide you with details for payment of the 50% deposit. As soon as the deposit is received I will place the order and pay Carol in full. If you are a member of the saving scheme just let me know to debit your account and place the order.

Members of the saving scheme will have a 10% discount applied to the balance payment on their order. All orders with a value of £500 or more will also receive a 10% discount on their balance payment. Members of the saving scheme placing an order with a value of £500 or more will therefore receive a 20% discount on their balance payment. The discount is applied to the balance payment but is calculated on the total price.

Please feel free to ask any questions.

Cheers,
Patrick.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts