Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 900g 08 female black pewter (black pastel x pastel) for sale.

She is the last of my royals to go so im letting her go cheap for a quick sale. she was fasting when i sold the rest of them so i wanted her back on the food for when i sold her. she has now eaten the last 6 weeks in a row now so im happy for her to go.

the past 6 weeks she has eaten a live weiner rat every saturday.

Im asking £800 for her which is much less than i paid when i got her from QPR.

i can deliver locally or would be happy to arrange a courier at your cost.
for any more details drop me a pm.

·
Registered
3 Posts
07 or 08 Black Pewter????

This is the same animal as the one you advertised 6 months ago as a 07 female Black Pewter that was over 1000 grams. It is obviously the same animal and your integrity is seriously questionable!

You should not be miss selling an animal that is obviously not eating consistantly! It is wrong and could possibly be a criminal offence!

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/forums/snake-classifieds/494027-royals-sale-09s-adults.html

Shame on you!

:whip:

·
Registered
666 Posts
07 black pastel pewter female 1010g £1750
live feeder, eats adult mice but has taken 2 rats in the past 4 weeks
she is a stunning snake and should be ready to breed by the end of the year.

Same snake looking at the markings :( Why the lies :(

·
Registered
502 Posts
so what if its the same snake?

thats a stunning royal, good price and atleast hes being honest about its feeding habits!

good luck with sale:2thumb:

·
Registered
865 Posts
so what if its the same snake?

thats a stunning royal, good price and atleast hes being honest about its feeding habits!

good luck with sale:2thumb:

it matters because he is lieing about the age so it could be worse than what he is saying.

·
Registered
2,642 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 · (Edited)
WOW! i go to work and come back to this bulls:censor:t now i remeber why i dont use this forum very much anymore!

This could have been cleared up very easily via pm.
when I put her up for sale in the previous thread I mistakenly wrote the wrong age, she is an 08. by the time it was pointed out to me i had decided to keep hold of her anyway. I bought her from cpr around xmas time last year so feel free to check up if you like.

As for the weight issue the pewter was weighed on saturday morning before feeding, she had just taken a massive dump that night so this weight is her very lighest. i dont remember when i weighed last time but she was eating much larger food every 5 days so chances are she would have had more food inside her thus making her heavier. as stated she was fasting when i decided to sell the last 20 or so royals i had left around july. the fast lasted around 8-10 weeks over this time she would have lost some weight. the past 6 weeks she has been taking a small rat weiner every week without fail. as she is the last royal i have, i havent been feeding her as big or as often as i used to as i have no plans to breed her so getting to breeding weight is not as issue.

even through fasting the snake has always been fit and healthy. as she has now taken 6 feeds in a row i am happy to sell her. if i had any doubt over the health of this animal i would not sell it.

i hope this polite response has answered your not so polite questioning.

if you have any other questions regarding is feel free to pm me and we can discuss it further.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.