Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
for sale i have my green anaconda, she is 2 1/2 yrs old and abot 5ft and around 3.7kg. she is handleable as you can see by picture. in shed at the moment but still ok to handle. will swap for equipment and burm or W.H.Y?

Jordan.

Attachments

·
Registered
670 Posts
Just to double check before I end up buying something I can't deal with - these are the king sized uber whoppers right? Like they will grow huge huge?

·
Registered
914 Posts
Sorely tempted lol What sort of equipment are you looking for? Doubt I have anything that totals a great value but could maybe do half n half with cash?
Are you looking for an immediate sale? Just not sure when I'd be able to pick up if I'm interested.

·
Registered
1,380 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Sorely tempted lol What sort of equipment are you looking for? Doubt I have anything that totals a great value but could maybe do half n half with cash?
Are you looking for an immediate sale? Just not sure when I'd be able to pick up if I'm interested.
heating equipment, stats, quards bulbs the usual or snakey and set up depending what you got!!! half and half would be ok with me:2thumb:

·
Registered
914 Posts
heating equipment, stats, quards bulbs the usual or snakey and set up depending what you got!!! half and half would be ok with me:2thumb:
Ok well I've got about 3 heat mats, ceramic bulb holder and reflector(more suited to lizard or tortoise vivs) reptile radiator and one or two stats.
Also got a female dumerils boa and royal python possible male.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.