Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
5,225 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Beautiful male (probed) anery corn needs experienced home. Contrary to pics, he is a big boy, well over 4ft, with lovely striking colouration and markings. I love him to bits, but if he's not handled very regularly he can be jumpy (literally - not bitey, just jumps if he gets a fright!), and I've lost my confidence with him. It doesn't help that we regularly have litters of baby rats, so it smells like teatime all the time here.

He's got a few fans on here (it's Onyx for friends who are reading), and he'll make a lovely addition to someone's breeding plans as he's a very striking man.

I'm not looking for a great deal for him, but please pm with an offer. He needs an experienced home who will care for him very well, no freebie hunters or newbies, or people who plan to house him in the same tank as a boa, scorpion and hermit crab, or something equally ridiculous!

I'm broken hearted about this as he was my first snake, and I love him very much, but I have got to the point now where he is fed, cleaned out (if I can get him to let me pick him up!), and then left to it - and that's no life for him, he's getting increasingly nervous and needs a confident owner.

Collection only from Keighley. I will not even consider a courier, or meeting at the Outer Hebrides or anything daft. :whistling2:

Pics attached, but if you search my threads, there's many more...

Attachments

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
messaged you :2thumb:

·
Registered
6,342 Posts
fab ;) i have just the girl for him! thanks so much hun x

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.