1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,541 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Phoenix
Late 07 - Early 08
Honduran Milksnake – Albino Het Anery
I was sold the two albino’s as 100% het anery, however i have no proof they are but i bought this pair and the anery pair of the same seller. He never mentioned they were het anery in his advert but when i was round his house he gave me feeding records for the snake and he’d wrote they were het anery on the top. I questioned this and was told that’s what they were sold as to him from the breeder.
Female
Temperament – Weary/nervous, she can be a bit jumpy at times but is usually quite placid. Calms down after she’s been out a while.
Eating habits – Eats well... I personally feed her in her tub as she’s shy/doesn’t like to be in an open space... will usually smell the mouse, stick her head out from under her newspaper and be tongue flicking at it. If you’re lucky she will then strike at it but sometimes will just wait for you to leave it. Look back after a bit and it’s usually gone. Eating 2 Medium Mice at present.

Neptune
Late 07 - Early 08
Honduran Milksnake – Albino Het Anery
I was sold the two albino’s as 100% het anery, however i have no proof they are but i bought this pair and the anery pair of the same seller. He never mentioned they were het anery in his advert but when i was round his house he gave me feeding records for the snake and he’d wrote they were het anery on the top. I questioned this and was told that’s what they were sold as to him from the breeder.
Male
Temperament – Can have his quick moments but usually quite dosile for a milksnake.
Eating habits – Fed in his tub, will strike at the first mouse and sometimes second but usually i just leave his seconds in with him and he finds it. Eating Small Wiener Rats.

Asking £180 for the pair

1 - 8 of 8 Posts