Reptile Forums banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am advertising on behalf of a friend. Unfortunately he is no longer to keep them and needs to find a good home for them.
He isn't after any money for them although a donation would be appreciated. The most important thing is they go to someone who knows what they are doing and will give them the care they require.
They are been treated for worms/parasites etc. although they have never suffered or shown any symptoms of them.
They are fairly good feeders. Never been assisted. Longest he's waited is 3 weeks and they have eaten on their own always. Not sure of exact age but would guess about 2 years.
That's about all the info I have. Please only get in touch if you have experience with boiga as finding someone who can care for them properly is the most important thing.
Written on iPhone so spelling and punctuation might not be up to scratch. :whistling2:

·
Registered
23 Posts
Boiga

Hi are these boiga still looking for a good home, if so i can provide a long term home, i have experience of these and amazon tree boas , locality boas and asian rat snakes, very interested if they are still available.

Kind regards dave.

·
Registered
41 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sorry to anyone who PMed me and I couldn't get back to.

Needless to say I was inundated with very kind offers.

I decided to give the Boiga to Stark as I personally knew of his experience with Boiga. The most important thing to me was that they got a good home and the care they required.

I didn't recieve a penny for them and even threw in some heat mats. (So to anyone who thinks I auctioned them off to the highest bidder :biteme:)

Once again sorry to anyone who I did not reply too, but I simply didn't have the time.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.