Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
8,228 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Male and female western collareds. Between 1-2 years.
Have not yet bred as female hasnt been interested this season but am sure they will next year.
They are not exactly a 'handleable' pet although they will sit on your hand for a while in the viv I wouldnt recommend taking them out as I think you would be chasing them for hours!
They can be funny with feeding but neither have gone longer than 2 days without eating (except for when in brumation). They prefer locusts and mealworms to crickets.

Male has slight nose rub at the moment.

No setup available to come with them. Will require a 4ft viv to be housed in though.

Female -

Male -

Collection only from Bristol as I dont drive. Reptile taxi etc is welcome, I will not TNT them.

£100 the pair.

Please note that I would like to be kept up to date on them as this is a very hard sale!

·
Registered
976 Posts
Its hard to try and find females (well it is up north)so heres a ready made pair strange no-one replied yet,

goodluck selling and have a free bump.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I cant believe there has been no interest either?...good luck...used to own a pair, you helped me out a bit , dont know if you remember..good luck anyway..bet it feels like you have been chatting to yourself!

1 - 20 of 20 Posts