Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,353 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have decided to move on my group of juvenile / grown-on Hog Island Boas (Boa constrictor imperator) to make space for other projects.

As you may know, the Hog Island is a naturally occurring hypomelanistic insular form of imperator that occurs on the Cayos Cochinos and bay islands of Honduras.

Adult males can be as small as 4.5ft and some females mature at 5ft, while larger females can reach 7ft.

For a quick sale I'm offering very competitive prices: £60 for the male and £65 for each female, or the whole group for £200. Buyer to collect from Reading or arrange courier. If someone buys all four I will deliver them free to the Reading, Basingstoke, Winchester, Southampton or Portsmouth areas.

Male CB 2015. Bred by a private breeder on RFUK and sold as having fully traceable lineage. £60.

Two females CB 2014. £65 each. Bred by Crystal Palace Reptiles who were very confident about their purity. The slightly smaller of the two is shown. The other is a little more grown-on and has more peach colouring.

Grown-on female. £65. Purchased from South Coast Constrictors. Age unspecified but thought to be a 2013. Amazing Hog Island phenotype - lots of peach and other beautiful colours.

Attachments

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.