Reptile Forums banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
due to no fault of their own my babbies have to move on to new homes, i have been told by my landlord that i cannot keep them...... they are very very loving, house trained, can be left alone for 4 - 5 hours, they can go togegher or separate, if intrested let me know!!

·
Registered
2,200 Posts
how old are they? pics? xx

·
Registered
5,677 Posts
Please please ask for a small rehoming fee and ensure they're not going to any tom, dick or harry.

If a person can not afford to pay an adoption fee they can not afford to look after a dog.

Otherwise these dogs will likely get shipped from pillar to post or go to someone with bad intentions, it's easy to get a dog on impulse (I know lol...).

Never give a dog away free!!!!!!!

Sorry but if that was me, I'd be asking someone to temp foster them till I could find a new home. My dog is part of my family!!!!! I feel for you!!

I hope they get the home they deserve. If you're stuck, contact a breed rescue, although there are 1000's of staffs looking for homes :(

PLEASE ask for a homing fee. Even if it is a donation to a local rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
am iterrested in the female and i will pay a rehoming fee for her

·
Registered
2,102 Posts
Please please ask for a small rehoming fee and ensure they're not going to any tom, dick or harry.

If a person can not afford to pay an adoption fee they can not afford to look after a dog.

Otherwise these dogs will likely get shipped from pillar to post or go to someone with bad intentions, it's easy to get a dog on impulse (I know lol...).

Never give a dog away free!!!!!!!

Sorry but if that was me, I'd be asking someone to temp foster them till I could find a new home. My dog is part of my family!!!!! I feel for you!!

I hope they get the home they deserve. If you're stuck, contact a breed rescue, although there are 1000's of staffs looking for homes :(

PLEASE ask for a homing fee. Even if it is a donation to a local rescue!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I fully agree with this. As there are so many bad people out there wanting these types of dogs.

And also if you really have to rehome them and they arent neutered already I would seriously consider getting them done before rehoming so that someone doesnt want them to turn them into breeding machines.

I have seen so many Staffies in the pound, so I am fully aware of what can and does happen to them.

·
Registered
3,360 Posts
Your going to be pushed for luck finding homes for them.

Can i ask why you got them in the first place? did your landlord not know you had they or is it case of they were happy to start with then suddenly decide you cant have them anymore :S

also id say get yourself on http://rescuehelpersunite.forumotion.com/ nd see if anyone on there can help at all.

·
Registered
2,306 Posts
deni you have a pm

1 - 9 of 9 Posts