Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys

Looking for 2 young beardies to purchase in 2 weeks time for my sons bday. hes had 2 months to prove he can be responsible by taking over the care of our snakes and has shown great interest. (also i would love them too :))
Im in Sheringham Norfolk.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi, thanks for the reply but I cant travel that far im afraid.

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
Again i can definatly get you some nice young beardies at reasonable prices but it will mean a trip to huntingdon!

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers Simon. Had to declare car off road today as Cam belts gone and wrecked the car and I cant afford to fix it, its gonna cost nearly as much as I brought the car for :(. Thats why I need local. Why is Norfolk so crap when it comes to Reptiles!!

·
Registered
1,243 Posts
missbehavin said:
Cheers Simon. Had to declare car off road today as Cam belts gone and wrecked the car and I cant afford to fix it, its gonna cost nearly as much as I brought the car for :(. Thats why I need local. Why is Norfolk so crap when it comes to Reptiles!!
this happened to me a couple of years ago,i had to fork out for a new audi A4 engine(it was only 3 yrs old too) WHAT A BLOODY NIGHTMARE!
norwich is quite crap for reptles,have you tried putting a "Wanted" ad on all the reptile classifieds websites? I have done this before and had a huge response,its defo worth a try.

·
Registered
1,782 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Ill give it a go, thanks matey :). And my cars know where near as expensive as an audi (luckily)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts