Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
some of you may remember this thread

http://www.reptileforums.co.uk/rehoming-classifieds/231629-2-year-old-cat-free.html

where the owner of tabby kept one of her kittens because he was male, and couldnt get pregnant.

Now she wants to rehome "horatio" as she has named him, he is coming up to be one years old i think, and her reason for rehoming is that she has fell pregnant and doesn't want the cat around the baby, as he has been known to attack her younger children. I dont know whether it was provoked attacks or not, she just said that the cat "randomly" attacks the kids.

This cat is not neutered, and has been vicious to one of my cats before, i have posted threads about him in the past because he used to come in my house and scare my cat out of the house.

I think he would settle really quickly into another house, because he used to always come into mine and sleep over night, i would get up in the morning and he would be there, until i put him outside.

He is very loving when he wants to be, and isnt scared of dogs, in fact he has been known to attack my dogs even!

He doesnt sound very desirable at all, i know, but he is in need of a loving home, so if anyone can help him, it would be greatly appreciated

Thanks alot

thanks guys, see , he is beautiful!

Elisha

·
Super Moderator
9,597 Posts
A cat with attitude lol. I'm sure there will be the right home out there for him. He is a nice looking cat even with attitude lol.

·
Registered
9,191 Posts
if he was neutered he'd stop attacking everything and become a nice friendly pet cat. Dunno why I even mentioned it though as I know nothing will be done to help him and he'll end up in as bad a state as Tabby was when she came to me.
I'd offer to take him but can't unless he was neutered as it won't be fair on my current cats and if he was made to stay indoors until he got neutered and clamed down a bit, he'd make everyone's lives hell. At least one of them got a nice life and will be properly cared for forever. Sadly I can't see anything good happening to this lad anytime soon, what with the animal abuser he's owned by right now:bash:
Try the CPL or any of the other rescues who might at least neuter him. Or, if you can get him done, I could take him.

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
if he was neutered he'd stop attacking everything and become a nice friendly pet cat. Dunno why I even mentioned it though as I know nothing will be done to help him and he'll end up in as bad a state as Tabby was when she came to me.
I'd offer to take him but can't unless he was neutered as it won't be fair on my current cats and if he was made to stay indoors until he got neutered and clamed down a bit, he'd make everyone's lives hell. At least one of them got a nice life and will be properly cared for forever. Sadly I can't see anything good happening to this lad anytime soon, what with the animal abuser he's owned by right now:bash:
Try the CPL or any of the other rescues who might at least neuter him. Or, if you can get him done, I could take him.

had a feeling you would comment on this fenwoman, and i know, obviously she will never learn, he has been looked after this one actually, she just doesnt want him around the new baby, im not defending anything she did to tabby, as that was horrible, the state she was in, but i can guarantee this one is a healthy cat. i will suggest that she gets him neutered and see what the result is, as a lot of people are going to be reluctant to rehome him with his balls still intact.

·
Registered
17,937 Posts
i know they get a lot of flack,but R.S.P.C.A are good for neauturing costs about 20-25 quid get that sorted and he will have a cracking home with fenwomen :)

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
i know they get a lot of flack,but R.S.P.C.A are good for neauturing costs about 20-25 quid get that sorted and he will have a cracking home with fenwomen :)

or a cats protection voucher will cost £20 with one of them :2thumb:

he can be reunited with his mum then :flrt::flrt:

·
Registered
1,238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
my sister is going to have him, she has been after a cat for a while, and was more than happy to take him on, she knows his problems, and is booking him in to get neutered asap :)

another happy ending, i just hope she doesnt get anymore animals now : victory:

·
Registered
16,933 Posts
my sister is going to have him, she has been after a cat for a while, and was more than happy to take him on, she knows his problems, and is booking him in to get neutered asap :)

another happy ending, i just hope she doesnt get anymore animals now : victory:

thats great news hun :flrt:

1 - 8 of 8 Posts