Reptile Forums banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a beautiful male american bulldog for sale. This is an extremely reluctant sales but his owner, a good friend of mine, has been involved in a motorcycle accident and is now unable to care for him. The reason for the asking price is to go towards my friends rehabilitation. He is fully house trained, up to date with vaccinations, worm and flea treatments and is amazingly affectionate. I would love to keep him myself but I work long hours and so need him gone as soon as possible and so will accept offers. He is fantastic on the lead and comes back if let off for a run.

·
Read Only
1,958 Posts
I have a beautiful male american bulldog for sale. This is an extremely reluctant sales but his owner, a good friend of mine, has been involved in a motorcycle accident and is now unable to care for him. The reason for the asking price is to go towards my friends rehabilitation. He is fully house trained, up to date with vaccinations, worm and flea treatments and is amazingly affectionate. I would love to keep him myself but I work long hours and so need him gone as soon as possible and so will accept offers. He is fantastic on the lead and comes back if let off for a run.
pic please

1 - 3 of 3 Posts