Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have a 10 year old cherryhead redfoot tortoise for sale. Comes with 3x2x2 viv, but will really need a bigger home. Viv has spotlight and Uv strip bulb, water bowl, feeding bowl and large hide. No idea really what this is worth so I'm putting £300 for the lot on it. Open to offers and possible swaps for royals. If its worth less then offer less.

Was given to me by a pet shop as payment for helping them out as they were closing and I have no space for it.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Down to £200, really need him gone as I can't give him the space / time he needs. Will sale separately from set up. Make me an offer you'd be surprised, as long as he's going to a good home

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Is he captive bred rather than caught?

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
We'd be interested in the tortoise on it's own. We're located in south Wiltshire. Do you have the certificates for him? Also, how big is he at the moment? We still need to get the table top so will take a little bit of time. Do you have any more pics of him?

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Don't have any certificates for him. Wasn't aware I needed them or could even get them. As stated above, got him from a pet shop that was closing down they just wanted rid.

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Bump, lots of interest but still nothing! Down to £150 on his own or £200 with set up!

Would like to find him a home with time and space asap!

·
Registered
1,521 Posts

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Where you from? I will be traveling down south to cornwall at the end of march so I'd be willing to drop him off for a little petrol money.

·
Registered
100 Posts
cherry head

This is a female not a male sorry to let you down males have a huge long tail I hav ebred them for many years ,but she looks like a beautyfull speciemen ..

Mike

·
Registered
1,521 Posts
Sn0w, I've made you an offer for him and set up. Have a look at the PM

·
Registered
373 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Please direct any further enquiries to:

As I am no longer caring for the tortoise.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts