Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
3 beautiful baby 100% DH Sunglows available - Born 06, 1 male & 1 female from one litter, 1 girl from another unrelated litter. Feeding very well on frozen, breeder paperwork available. Pictures available on request. If interested please contact via e-mail. Personal delivery of snakes is possible depending on location of buyer. The individual price of each snake is £900, a discount may be applicable in the case of a multiple purchase.

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Just to let you know a it more about these boas, I got them through salmon boa in the US, which means totally unrelated to anyting over there at the moment for sale. I am having some problems loading up the pics of them, so if anyone can give me some help on this I would really appreciate it.

ta
rik

·
Registered
18,536 Posts
Is it only me, or the pictures won't open ?

·
Registered
9,815 Posts
all ours down south originate from salmon boa too so some relatedness can be expected
regards gaz

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Hi sorry about the pictures, if anyone has an e-mail address and want to see the pics, just let me know and I will send them to you, otherwise you can check out pets classifeds and see them there. I originally had two unrelated pairs, but one of the males has been sold, leaving just one pair and a female left.

I will keep on at trying to load them up here.

ta
rik

1 - 5 of 5 Posts