Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
just boght 100 gallon flexarium for my 2 chameleons when they get bigger. Bit i cannot seem to get enough heat in there for them. I have a heatmat and a heat bulb. Anything else recomended? many thanks tom

·
Registered
336 Posts
stick it in the corner of a room, it helps retain some of the heat cos it is not as exposed

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
ok thnx for the reply will set it up as soon as i move as the new place has alot more heat then my old home lol

·
Registered
5,284 Posts
Flexariums In britain Are pretty crap to say the least. As you say, its hard to keep the heat in. Im no specilest in These or Chamelions. But What Are the tempertures your getting, Thermostat connected, What method of heating are you using now?

·
Registered
2,535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
at the most i was gettin 65 and sometimes 70, which i know is nowhere near enough and that was even at the basking point. I had a heatmat set up inside the flexarium so the chams could sit next to it when the basking light went out. The basking light is 100w and both of this work fine on my glass viv, thats where the chams are atm. But when i get a bit more money as all my money goes on these chams, will see if there is any other methods out there designed for flexarium. Thanks to all:crazy:

1 - 6 of 6 Posts