Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I will have for sale a nice tame royal that is 100% het for pied.

One is currently around 400g and he's eating rat weaners fine now. He has his certificate from CPR and is as docile as anything. Currently, he has been feeding on rat weaners when being left on his own in the dark, don't need to do anything else.

I am also selling my other 100% het pied male. He's 1.4kg and was sold to me as a proven het pied male (I've not bred him yet, so I can't prove it). He is originally from genetic gems, then he went to royalcolourmorphs and then to me. This guy feeds on medium rats and he prefers them to be warmed up most of the time, but will eat other rodents too.

If anyone is interested in either of these snakes, please don't hesitate to ask and I'll try and be as helpful as possible. I don't have any specific prices in mind, but no silly offers please. P.S. I will be looking for more money for the second larger male. I'm based in Turnford, Hertfordshire. My number is 07742 138 801 or PM me.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Got some others too!

I am also selling a couple of male pastel siblings born in July 06. For more info on any of my sales, please don't hesitate to contact me.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Getting interest on them. Looking at around £300 for the small one and £450 for the larger, but will consider offers.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Getting interest on them. Looking at around £300 for the small one and £450 for the larger, but will consider offers.
This was meant for the het pieds, sorry for inconvenience.

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
No offence meant by this but 300 - 450 is too high for a male het pied.

I have just sold one via here that was from CPR and 2 years old for £150.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Thats what sort of price people where offering, but I will take offers!

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
On second thoughts, I need the space soon and so I'll put them up for £200 for the smaller one with the certificate and £350 for the larger one who is currently being cooled down for breeding.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
The little one may have a new home. Others are still available.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Any one interested, I have pictures to send if you would like to see him before you buy.

·
Registered
1,207 Posts
Discussion Starter #11
He's still available!

Bump!

1 - 11 of 11 Posts