Reptile Forums banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi this is not a guarantee as of yet, but I may be looking to sell or swap my het pied male 100%.

He is 20 months old, a good feeder and a very nice size and weight, plus a proven breeder.

The reason I may swap or sell is that im finding it very hard to obtain a female het pied for breeding this year.

What would be a good swap or price?

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
snakes are not just for breading and makeing money some people do just like them as pets whats the hurry to bread this year?

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I love keeping my snakes as pets as myself, my daughter and mates love them.

Im not looking to breed to make money, but to produce my very own Pied at what I think is a reasonable price compared to the prices I have seen, hence I asked for a value or poss swap.

I love the Royals as they are but I would like to have a varied morph collection and I see this as the cheapest way of doing that.

I keep my snakes in great viv's that are on display so I can see and enjoy them and not hidden away in tubs.

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
sorry im not here to upset you but you say you like to keep the snakes as pets so why when you cannot find a female het pied do you offer your male for sale or swap would it not be better to wait untill after breeding season when you might find one that has been maited this year

·
Registered
2,144 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
No offence taken, to be truthful, I just guess you can say Im impatient, plus Im really keen to breed my own Royals for personal experience and to look on and say I did that lol

·
Registered
1,777 Posts
im realy keen to bread my own aswell i cannot wait for mine to be big enought (next year hopefully fingers crossed :) ) but i wouldnt wont to get rid of any of mine they are like part of the family
if you do decide to sell him PM me the price i may be able to get him a good home

1 - 6 of 6 Posts