Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
11,327 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey folks

OH has decided he doesn't really need a PS3, all we use it for really is playing DVDs! So he's selling it, and is looking for about £230 (including P&P) but very open to offers so please don't be shy! No swaps.

It's 160Gb, not the slim one, and comes with 2 controllers and the lead for charging them (not the original lead but does the same job). Both controllers have unfortunately seen some puppy teeth (he gets ridiculously excited if he manages to get hold of one - puppy that is, not the OH) but have not suffered for it; all buttons on both controllers are working perfectly. Everything else is in great working condition.

Also included are 4 games (all bought brand new, in excellent condition) - Call of Duty 2, Call of Duty 4, Tom Clancy's H.A.W.X, and Formula One Championship Edition.

Will split the games if we have a buyer who wants the PS3 only. Post here if you want this and I'll give you prices.

Collection - from Arbroath, DD11 £200 cash only.

Postage - will be sent RMSD (for appropriate insurance) in the original box, well wrapped. PayPal or bank transfer accepted for this. If paying by PayPal goods then we likely won't go lower on the price, but then again we might. ;)

If you want a better deal, check out my feedback (can also link to eBay - almost 600 100% +) and decide if you can trust me. If you do, I will of course give you my full details for your own peace of mind.

I'll add some pics asap, so you can see the puppy damage etc :)

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.