Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
16 viv stack with 3 cupboards at bottom. Comes with 16 heat mats but 2 may need fuses not 100%. The backing at the bottom one cupboard has a cut out one is cracked and other just needs stapling back on. Comes with junction boxes at the back and thermostat.
Total size
Length just short of 238cm
Depth is 64 cm
Height is 183cm

Comes in 5 sections which are very heavy and will need couple people to lift my husband can help too. Comes with lights the bottom are led strips..also door stoppers

Looking 400.00 ovno for this doesn't come with whats in the vivs ie hides etc. Also the doors need screws as sadly I lost them

Collection blackburn bb2 area.

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Very nice unit, and I'm sure it will get snapped up soon. It might help people if the individual sizes are stated, for example, they look like 2' x 2' x 1' (LxWxH) ?

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Very nice unit, and I'm sure it will get snapped up soon. It might help people if the individual sizes are stated, for example, they look like 2' x 2' x 1' (LxWxH) ?
Added to description above and thank you

·
Registered
8,481 Posts
Added to description above and thank you
That is helpful, I'm guessing each enclosure is around 60cm x 63cm x 30cm ? (L x D x H) -

Good luck with the sale, it's a real bargain - Regretfully I don't have the space or live locally

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Thanks yer it's big sadly takes up to much room but great for somebody with a very large room or first opening rep shop

·
Registered
3,609 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
SOLD SOLD SOLD SOLD

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.