Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 17 female rats, all varied in colours, will make a list in a mo, all different ages, some are rescues and some where born with me.

Augoti berkshire x 2 (one dumbo)
augoti roan
Black roan
mink hooded
augoti hooded
silver fawn hooded dumbo x 2
Siemese dumbo(with 8 babies) (Would like someone who knows what they are doing if they take her as she has 8 babies which are about a week old)

Reason for sale is just rescued 2 kittens plus I live in a bedsit so not really appropriate for all them animals, so unfortunatly have to give up some of my animals, would rather them to go to a good home rather than RSPCA.

Collection only from Immingham and no cage comes with them.

Would really apprciate any help, need them gone be wednesday, would rather them be pets, except maybe the older ones as they are in pain.

Many Thanks

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
One unfortunatly is suffering from bumble foot and because I can't get the purple spray from America and the vet can not get it in. Vets round here aren't to good and do not really want to help with rats :( She has had the english version of purple spray but it is alot weaker than the american version and not seem to be working. I maybe should of stated it properly they aren't in pain they live a happy life they are just old, and really do not have much longer, unfortunatly the wo old ones were very recently rescued, the one with bumble foot also had a lump which the previous owner didn't get sorted which resulted in one of the other rats removing it... :( poor little things.
I just want them in a good home but need to be gone by wednesday.

All girls do not live together as one if very territorial to certain older rats but not too others.

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Yes Immingham near Hull, If you are interested contact me by mobile as it is quicker. 07938844037

·
Registered
20 Posts
I think the rspca just put to sleep any rats :sad: they get so not a good idea to send them there. Fancy-rats take rescues -their site is in my Transport request post from Saxon. Sorry , dont know how to put it on here! :oops:

·
Registered
379 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All have gone thank you.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.