Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
3,025 Posts
Absolutely stunning mate, congratulations. Now I will have it for a pack of haribo sours and magic beanstalk beans?

·
Registered
3,002 Posts
Not as nice as a normal soul sucker, but still nice none the less, will be interesting to see how it looks after a few sheds.

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
Love the spiders, shame about the genetic neurological problem* or i would definitely be looking for an axanthix spider. None the less that's a nice snake. What did you put together to produce it ?

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Pairing was soul sucker to spider, although I see lots of versions of the soul sucker nowadays in my mind, they should look like this not dark brown with tiny micro stripe more lesser looking.

Snake Reptile Scaled reptile Terrestrial animal Terrestrial plant

Furthermore, as mark pointed out the pattern has gone in totally another way vanilla scream with paradox black appearing, I was more impressed because so different and not just a slight change the spider gene has its issues but still makes some nice combos as said was just shocked bye result not what was expected better than I thought, but we all have our own opinions
best wishes
pete
: victory:

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
What do I think? Well, I think you should be ashamed of yourself for selfishly adding the spider gene to yet another morph, when you clearly know what the implication are for the snake. Just another case of money coming before the animal and selective morality.

This is how these snakes could turn out. Royal/ball python head wobble/corkscrewing. (bumblebee) - YouTube Hope your jingling pockets are worth it.

·
Registered
359 Posts
What do I think? Well, I think you should be ashamed of yourself for selfishly adding the spider gene to yet another morph, when you clearly know what the implication are for the snake. Just another case of money coming before the animal and selective morality.

This is how these snakes could turn out. Royal/ball python head wobble/corkscrewing. (bumblebee) - YouTube Hope your jingling pockets are worth it.
Completely agree with this, I also hate how people sell snakes with the spider gene and note that the snake has 'minimal head wobble'.

I can't imagine why anyone would breed with the spider gene at all, other than money which is probably why there's so many morphs. :whip:

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 · (Edited)
I am sorry you feel like this, I very much doubt I am selling this snake as I like it yes spider has its issues but there our still perfectly healthy snakes being made yes some of their head's wobble but not all have this and as far as doing just for money I could have put with killer bee phantom candy enchi inferno coral glow pied lemon pastel lucifer anything so no was not done for greed as we picked bumble bee spider clown for the year out of choice as I wanted to see it and have soul sucker het clown hopefully best wishes.

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Furthermore, last time I checked spider does not increase the value it takes away I just thought thin painted stripe spider would interact with soul sucker stripe not money related what so ever save that for the golden child, cows darth fader 2.0 and scaleless best wishes.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
I am sorry you feel like this I very much doubt I am selling this snake as I like it yes spider has its issues but there our still perfectly healthy snakes being made yes some of there heads wobble but not all have this and as for as doing just for money I could have put with killerbee phantom candy enchi inferno coral glow pied lemon pastel lucifer anything so no was not done for greed but out a choice I made as I wanted to see it best wishes
Doesn't matter what your intentions were, you still bred a substandard animal, and ignored the possible repercussions the animal will undoubtedly be lumbered with. Curiosity is no excuse for that, regardless of how much glitter you sprinkle on it.

Fact is, the spider gene is faulty and we all know it. Breeding from it is cruel, inhumane and selfish. If you have all those others you could breed, you still chose to breed the one that's faulty, over those that are health.

·
Registered
1,130 Posts
Doesn't matter what your intentions were, you still bred a substandard animal, and ignored the possible repercussions the animal will undoubtedly be lumbered with. Curiosity is no excuse for that, regardless of how much glitter you sprinkle on it.

Fact is, the spider gene is faulty and we all know it. Breeding from it is cruel, inhumane and selfish. If you have all those others you could breed, you still chose to breed the one that's faulty, over those that are health.
I agree with this.

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Furthermore, last time I checked spider does not increase the value it takes away I just thought thin painted stripe spider would interact with soul sucker stripe not money related what so ever save that for the golden child, cows darth fader 2.0 and scaleless best wishes.
Scaleless royal? Ah, the one that has no heat pits, no ventral scales, and hasn't been shown to be able to move around properly? How long before it's bred with the spider gene?

Reactions: Jamie25

·
Registered
82 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Sorry have you been to bhb or held one cause you seem to know a lot now you're saying he is carrying on this project with all these health issues Brian has always put the health of his reptiles 1st did you see it in herp nation 14 think you should start a ban the spider and scale less off course ban all killer bee bumble bee qeen bee combos Kevin your coral glow axanthic killer bee is useless you have spider in it and bumble bee killer bee clowns our finished. Spider still makes nice combos and like hognose with pink pastel some our effected and some not so do not bye a snake with a head wobble would be a start

·
Registered
4,096 Posts
Sorry have you been to bhb or held one cause you seem to know a lot now you're saying he is carrying on this project with all these health issues Brian has always put the health of his reptiles 1st did you see it in herp nation 14 think you should start a ban the spider and scale less off course ban all killer bee bumble bee qeen bee combos Kevin your coral glow axanthic killer bee is useless you have spider in it and bumble bee killer bee clowns our finished. Spider still makes nice combos and like hognose with pink pastel some our effected and some not so do not bye a snake with a head wobble would be a start
Head wobble can get worse over time so you can't simply pick one without a wobble. Yes, I think every single morph with the spider gene in should be eliminated. They're bad for the snake, they give the wrong impression, and we don't know enough about the disease to determine if it's detrimental or not. The fact they can't control their own bodies is enough evidence to demonstrate they're not healthy.

Brian always puts the health of the snake first? I think you're a bit delusional on that one. Pretty sure the burms and monitors would disagree if they could

Did you ever read his letter, regarding the snake in the drawer, and the poor conditions he keeps them (and many other snakes) in? It was the most pathetic, inexperienced and narcissistic explanation [excuse] you could imagine. However, because he's a big breeder, people fall for his lies and misinformation, and they use him as form of reference for their own poor keeping. I can post his rant if you like?

·
Registered
1,042 Posts
1 - 20 of 22 Posts