1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hiya.
I have 3 dragons for sale at £20 each.

Parents -
The mother is a friends vittikins dragon and is small in body but 16" long. The father is my bearded dragon who is larger but only 15" long due to tail tip missing (probably would have been 16½" long), so he is a small beardy.

I have sexed them and I am 99% sure i am correct due the correct lumps being in the right places and quite obvious!!!
But as with all these things i cant promise sexes.
They are coming up to 3 months old now.

1st - male

2nd - male

3rd - Female - Very tip of tail missing, but it looks normal with no dents or other damage. Right at the tip so not that noticable.

Collection only from devon.
I dont drive peeps sorry, and cant courier.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well, i may courier if the buyer arranges and pays for it.

I have a week off work at the end of oct, beginning of Nov, so will be home to send off animals.
Any other time i cant courier because of my job.

·
Registered
43 Posts
I might be interested in the female! I am looking to book a holiday for the half term,we normally hit the west country so I will check back with you when I have booked it.....Normally a last minute thing...but please keep us updated as to whether or not you sell them..........Damian :D

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Right ho.
im off on weekends anyway, but my week off work is the 30th oct-3rd nov.

I always put up sold straight away if i sell anything, she'll probably still be available.

·
Registered
43 Posts
Where in Devon are you? We have been looking at North Devon/Somerset, hopefully-if you still have it by the time we leave-you will not be too far.............Damian

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
they are just sooooooooooo cute hon.
:flrt:

·
Registered
275 Posts
They are fab babies! :D If you where in Ireland I would buy the lot! In your local pet shop here babies are e120 thats £81 :shock: ! Junctions wife Jen

·
Registered
818 Posts
Hiya,
Really interested in the beardies, have pm'd you.
Tanya xx

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I pm'd you back.....uh the reason im putting this is cuz the comp was acting up so i hope you got the pm. ;) lol

-Penny x

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
wohic said:
they are just sooooooooooo cute hon.
:flrt:
Julia, the cutest ones im keeping!
Theres this one who is SO cute, out of the 6 of them he has the shortest spikes and the most gorgeous colours.
I just cant seem to get the colours to come out on the cam though, so the pictures do not do him justice.
Put it this way, i can only really keep females, to have a male i would need to build a whole separate vivarium!
But im keeping him and building him a separate viv!!!! lol
He may still be female, the bumps are very flat, all the other dragons are sexed, but i'll let him grow a bit more before im certain. :)

Ive named him Peanut.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
wow he is stunning !!!!

i can see why you are keeping him.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #16
Bump, all still unsold and non are reserved as of yet, although ive had interest.
I will put sold up as soon as they are, but for now all are still available.

·
Registered
2,780 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Female is now Sold!

Two gorgeous little boys to go.
Will make great pets, already tame of course. :)

1 - 20 of 20 Posts