Reptile Forums banner
1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there, we have 2 Babies for sale, they're about 6 months old and belong to my brother, but he's started university and can't give them the love and attention that they deserve. So we were hoping that someone out there could give them a good home. We can't give them away for free, but £40 each would be ok. They're still a little skittish because they haven't had as much handling as is ideal. We think they're both girls, but not 100% sure!

Here are some pics;

Twig on the left and Baby at the bottom

Twig

Baby

Baby is very very affectionate, whilst taking these pictures she crawled up my arm and snuggled down just behind my neck! Very cute!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sorry! We're in the South East - nearish to Luton in case anyone needs to know! Got another pic of them cuddled up

They're so cute and we'd love to keep them but they deserve a loving home where they'll get the love and attention they need. We already have a baby - a sibling of "Twig" and "Baby" so we can't really take another!

·
Registered
4,213 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
The beardies are in luton, and unfortunately we aren't there so everything has to be sorted by my mum since she is the main carer for them at the moment. However until we can find a good home for them mum is happy to look after them and she does handle them when she has time.

If anyone wants more info please pm us, and we'd be happy to answer any questions.

Em & Owen

1 - 10 of 10 Posts