Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 81 Posts

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi i have 2 corn snakes both around same age i think one is tame and slow and very docile the other fast scaty no chance of holding him/her what is the best way to tame the livly one he/she even makes a weired noise wen im near her

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
snake expell air from there lungs to create the hiss, unless uve been on the crack and it chatting to u :lol:

·
Registered
3,812 Posts
davebehave said:
snake expell air from there lungs to create the hiss, unless uve been on the crack and it chatting to u :lol:

hahaha!!!

The more you handle the snake the more it will settle with you. And the noise may be hissing or possibly the snake shaking its tale against something?

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
thats wat it sounds more like a rattle snake lol there only only paper towles and kitchen roles 4 hides ive taken kitchen hids out now and putt coconut shells instead 4 hide one in cold end and one on the warm end and i want to put them on aspen bedding will that be ok

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
i should ad there babys dose that make a diff just i baught mine in one shop was told to use kitchen role its ok and cheap but not nice took at yet a mate went another shop and was told bedding ok and also said to 3/4 of tank warm and only rest cold so im now worreyed im doing it wrong i was told just about 1/3 warm grrrrrrrrrrrrrr

·
Registered
1,349 Posts
1/3 warm, i use wood chips abit easier to keep clean than aspen and if the room they are in is warm u can turn of the heating :D

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
ok im doing it right then just since ive baught mine they baught one and they been told totaly diff by other shop so got me bit worried ill try and find some of that wood chip i also want a new furanium do u no a cheap online place

·
Registered
428 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
i have 2 one bit smaller then the the smaller one i cant get in to easly i want large flat furanium with the 2 doors which one of my snakes are in but the other one i have to take lid of it very stiff getting into to must stress poor snake out

1 - 20 of 81 Posts