Discussion Starter #1
well.. its oficiall I love leos so I have put 2 more on hold :D

meet Ryoko the Mack 100% het Albino

and Tokimi

Tokimi is a gift from me to rain but she will be staying in with Ryoko

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
Av seen them but i still think they are gorgeous i love the snow i bet you can't wait to get them:no1:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
Very nice

·
Registered
572 Posts
im gettin more and more interested in leos u know. everytime i see 1 its makin me want 1 more

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
im gettin more and more interested in leos u know. everytime i see 1 its makin me want 1 more

wen you get 1 ull want more and more............... :grin1:

·
Registered
8,570 Posts
he isnt kidding! lol thats why I cant wait to get these pretty ladies home

:lol2: its mad init its like an addiction :no1:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
trying not to let it be an addiction. were looking for sme cresties over the next few weeks so if anyone knows where wecan get sme that would be great :)

·
Registered
2,376 Posts
lol its a rewarding addiction though and doesn't damage your health like most others :D Plus if you care for them all well then it's a fun and enjoyable addiction. I've been bitten by the bug too :D my collection is ever growing :D

Your geckos look wonderful!

·
Registered
8,541 Posts
It is a addiction i was more of a snake man dint even think of getting a lizard till i came to this forum and saw other peoples and how great they are. i luv them now and are deffo going to get more in the future:no1:

·
Registered
3,790 Posts
Hi nice leos!Wat is th leo in 2nd pics morph?Ma boyf got me 1st ever leo bout a mnth ago n am plannin on hopefully gettin a baby this wk n already hav idea o wat morph id like 2 hav 4 ma 3rd!Hes delighted he could get me pressie that im so in2 but hes bit sick o me showin him pics n prices n tellin him bout diff morphs iv taken ova his favorites on comp wi gecko sites so he keeps tellin me im obsessed which i then tell him that it is entirely his own fault n now hes started it hel jus hav 2 put up wi it:mf_dribble:!gwinni

1 - 12 of 12 Posts