Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
4,490 Posts
Nice pics even though the curly hair looks like it's having a bad hair day .

You've given me some inspiration , I should be picking up 2 white knees later today . I may call them Knee Pad and Knee High .

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hehehee that pic makes its hair look tame. I have NEVER seen one so hairy tbh. It looks like a pom-pom lol
Good names it got called socks as i was wearing knee high stripey socks when it was dropped off lol

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Then Jack will divorce you before you even get married :lol2:
Thats ok, im sure i can get enough T's to fill the hole :2thumb:

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
hmmmmmmm he is small buuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuut i am sure that would still warrant quite a few :)
Lol yeah! Hes pretty short! :whistling2:
In height anyway :lol2:
Very pretty spiders by the way :mf_dribble:

·
Premium Member
3,098 Posts
Thankies
Very sweet OH by the way :lol2:
Lolz :blush: thank you! Hes a sweety! too bloody shy mind you! He seem'd more scared of your son than the T's:lol2:

·
Registered
508 Posts
where y'al gettin ur white knee's? i really want a juvi!!!! iv pm'd that animalmarket person (i think thats ther name) but no reply as of yet!

·
Registered
36,627 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
where y'al gettin ur white knee's? i really want a juvi!!!! iv pm'd that animalmarket person (i think thats ther name) but no reply as of yet!
Mine was part of a 6 spider deal i did. I will not tell you how much as you will all cry with envy lol

·
Registered
508 Posts
Mine was part of a 6 spider deal i did. I will not tell you how much as you will all cry with envy lol
im crying already at the notion! 6 as in 6 A.genics? or a mix? if six genics mayb you cud spare just one :whistling2:

1 - 20 of 22 Posts