Reptile Forums banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Sadly we’re getting rid of our pair of 9-10 month old Sailfin Dragons due to the fact that we don’t have enough time to give them the care they need anymore. As they are young they are very scatty but can be handled and have never bit or whipped anyone. When buying these we were told they where possibly a male and female pair with the potential to breed but cannot be certain. From nose to tip they are about 30cm long but will get about the same size as an iguana. They are rare to find in the U.K and require an owner who is experienced with reptiles and have the time to care for them. They come WITHOUT vivarium and setup and will need quite a large one as they love climbing. They currently eat large locusts and bugs. £200 the pair, will not separate. No offers. 07525473140 -

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
my sailfins

hello, im new to this site and so do not have much knowledge on navigating through it. i am not too sure of what type or species my sailfins are as i was not told at the time when i bought them. and i cannot find much information on them. basically they are 9 or 10 months old, and when i bought them i was told i had one male and one female, but i cannot be sure. any information on these would be great! i live in plymouth in devon, in the uk in england. if you have any questions please email me, caraa[email protected], where i should reply within hours. also there are pictures of my sailfins on my profile so you could have a look. thanks.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts