Reptile Forums banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
278 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
2 SEATS AVAILABLE FOR HAMM SHOW 12th OF MARCH 2016.

Very experienced exhibitor at European shows for years, I'll be driving over to Hamm again this March and will have two seats potentially available.
Please read the following notes CAREFULLY to make sure this suits you and I'll give interested parties further details.

- Preferably you will be based in the SOUTH EAST, ideally EAST SUSSEX.
Collection is possible within 25 miles of BN27 4BE (Hailsham, nr Lewes / Eastbourne). Anyone further away can drive and leave their car or be dropped at our departure point for the early start on Friday 11th, BUT WILL NEED TO DRIVE HOME OR BE COLLECTED ON OUR RETURN EARLY HOURS SUNDAY (see below).
- We will leave approx 06.00am on FRIDAY 11TH MARCH
- We will return approx 01.00am on SUNDAY 13TH MARCH
(bringing animals straight home after the show rather than leaving them in boxes for another 24hrs).
- We will cross on the EUROTUNNEL
- You will be in a clean 2009 VW Passat Estate, leather seats etc.
No smoking inside.
- We will be a MAXIMUM PARTY OF 4; DRIVER AND 3 PASSENGERS.
- There will be music. MY music.
- There will be conversation. I don't like racists.
- I have driven in Europe to this show many times.
- We will be staying the Friday night in a hotel in nearby DORTMUND, NOT HAMM. It is cheaper and less packed with dickheads.
- TRAVEL LIGHT = ONE SMALL BAG (change of clothes and toiletries) + ONE MODERATELY-SIZED POLYBOX (I can provide if necessary).
- Journey time around 10 hours (with rest stops); we arrive in time for dinner.
- Depart Dortmund 07.00am for Hamm (arrive around 08.00).
- As an exhibitor, I will have early access to set up my table before the show opens. However, this is not likely to be extended to my passengers due to restricted nature. BUT passengers are welcome to arrange for animals to be brought to the table for collection. AND I will consider selling animals on behalf of my passengers IF I HAVE MINIMUM TWO WEEKS ADVANCE NOTICE OF THE ANIMALS OFFERED AND THEY CONFORM WITH SHOW REGULATIONS. In this event, I will ask for 10% of the sale towards the cost of the table. Limit of 3 animals per passenger. PAPERWORK MUST BE PROVIDED FOR EACH ANIMAL SOLD (I can advise and provide a copy of the show rules). Large snakes cannot be displayed (no room) and any species on the table needs to be in a suitable, preferably Braplast, container.
- Any bulky items purchased that won't fit in passenger's box will be left in a German car park.
- An advance list of animals sought must be provided. 'Impulse buys' at purchaser's risk - consult with me first as it is my car that risks being impounded at customs. STRICTLY EVERY ANIMAL PURCHASED MUST HAVE ACCOMPANYING PAPERWORK AND NONE OF THE BELOW WILL BE CARRIED:
-DWA / VENOMOUS
-MAMMALS
-EUROPEAN SPECIES
-CITES APPENDIX 1 SPECIES

COST: around £125 per person - TBC
(including hotel, crossing and fuel, but NOT entry to the show)

PAYMENT: 50% non-refundable (in the event that you withdraw) bank transfer in advance by 25/2/2016. Remainder paid cash on departure.

IF, after all that, you feel you can sit in a car with me for two days straight,
THEN we can talk:

PM here or [email protected]

Toby continued...

1 - 1 of 1 Posts