Reptile Forums banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
hi

well i am in the process of selling my collection, and once they are gone there will be 2 racks for sale.

each stack comes with 6 mats, and a stat. below are some pics of them

close up of the drawers, they have a tight fit, so do not need lids on, apart from the top tub, which will require a lid if small snakes are being kept in there, as it is not as tight fitting as the rest.

and now a picture of the shelf without the tub in. they are made solid, and all have a heatmat on the shelf, as shown below.

looking for £100 each. collection only from liverpool, will most probably require a van as they are big, and very heavy.

cheers
lee

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Does it come with mat on each shelf??? Does it also come with stat that controls all heatmats?
yes, each stack has 6 shelves, nd eachshelf has a mat on. then there is 1 stat controlling the 6 mats. (so there isnt a controll on each mat, its shared by all 6 mats, which is good if you keep the same/similar species in them)

·
Registered
9,187 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
getting a lot of low offers for them, looking for around 100 each, and wouldnt accept much lower than that.

this is what it cost me, just to prove how cheap they are:

(per rack)

6 x 12x12 heatmats @ £12 each = £72
1 x thermostat = £30
6 x tubs @ £3 = £18
beech melamine wood = £60
total cost to build = £180

so around £100 each is a pretty good price, would sell them both together for £180

cheers
Lee

·
Registered
1,179 Posts
I would of had them if you were a bit closer! free bump

1 - 11 of 11 Posts