Reptile Forums banner
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, I’m looking for a new home for my boa. She is 2 years old and 5.5 foot long. She is extremely friendly, not snappy at all and loves being out of her tank, she is active when outside, I take her out lot. I have to sell her because I’m moving to Canada and am not allowed to take her with me :cry: She is very very tame, has neve bitten anyonem easy to handle and doesn’t cling onto stuff too strongly. It is important to me that she will be looked after well.She's feeding and shedding well and never had any health problems.

Please email me on [email protected] if you are inrerested. I'm selling her viv (4.6 x 1.8 x 2ft) as well.

Attachments

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
Does anyone know any other place to sell snakes? I'm quite desperate because I am going to leave the country and have to find someone gor my boa...would be great if someone could give me some advice.

Thanks...

·
Registered
555 Posts
Does anyone know any other place to sell snakes? I'm quite desperate because I am going to leave the country and have to find someone gor my boa...would be great if someone could give me some advice.

Thanks...

if only you were closer ..try gumtree and preloved

·
Registered
1,651 Posts
If I can't shift my boa, I may be interested mate.
I was originally looking for a female as a partner for my male, but couldnt get one.

·
Registered
3,788 Posts
When do you need to leave the country?

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
When do you need to leave the country?
I need to leave on 20th of May, but am trying to find a home for my boa as soon as possible as I still have lots of things to organise before I leave. Do you have any other boas? would you use her for breeding?

1 - 12 of 12 Posts