Reptile Forums banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I have 5 Bumblebees available. All healthy and great eaters. I am asking only $ 400 each on these beauties! I will also consider trades for other ball pythons, babies or adults. I am interested in swapping for... ( lessers, butters, mojaves, pinstripes, superpastels, and more. ) contact me with offers. These wont last long !!!! hope to hear from u soon.

·
Bay Boa Morphs
3,717 Posts
I have 5 Bumblebees available. All healthy and great eaters. I am asking only $ 400 each on these beauties! I will also consider trades for other ball pythons, babies or adults. I am interested in swapping for... ( lessers, butters, mojaves, pinstripes, superpastels, and more. ) contact me with offers. These wont last long !!!! hope to hear from u soon.
How would you do the swap for any of the morphs you are looking for?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
bumblebees

I can do the five bumblebees for ( $ 1,250. ) thats an awsome deal. They are high quality bees. Very good lines and color. Send me a private message if you would want them. These are my last 5 available. thank you.

·
Registered
576 Posts
got pin strip ,albino,spider all male but got no way to get to you i work 7 days aweek would swap 2 for your 1 if could joe: victory:plus the only place i travel is uk ,and would not want to ship

·
Registered
1,308 Posts
My uncle, a Nigerian General with possible ties to royalty, will purchase these snakes from you.

He'll have to send you a cheque for US$5,000 though. But it's ok, you can send him the excess back along with the snakes. ;)

·
Registered
324 Posts
Are you Dan Costello??? If so pack you a...s and go hell!!!

·
Registered
21 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
bees

seems like everyone has the wrong idea about me. I just wanted to post my snakes for a good price being im new here. But its ok. Im no scammer, not a joke at all. If anyone wants to make a positive comment or has serious interest, feel free to contact me. Please keep all the negative comments to yourselves or share them with your mothers. thanks.

·
Registered
552 Posts
seems like everyone has the wrong idea about me. I just wanted to post my snakes for a good price being im new here. But its ok. Im no scammer, not a joke at all. If anyone wants to make a positive comment or has serious interest, feel free to contact me. Please keep all the negative comments to yourselves or share them with your mothers.thanks.
Your not going make many friends on here if that's the kind of childish replies we can expect from you.

Anyway if you can get these to the Uk, I'll have the lot!

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.