Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
This will actually break my heart, but I have no choice.
I have to sell my female Hypo Motley 100% het Kahl BCI

Perfect in every way. Perfect motley markings, especially for a hypo. Feeds like a dream and her offspring one day will be incredible. Sheds in one piece.

Originally purchased by Urban Reptile and have original paperwork to prove the het.

A truly stunning example.

For sale at £900 and worth much more. Please don't make any embarrassing offers. No swaps. If there was any way I could keep her, I would.

Collection from TF9 (North Shropshire) or courier may be arranged at buyer's expense.

Picture taken with a standard Bic type biro for sizing.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Loads of interest in this girl. I'm afraid I won't hold her for any period time without a deposit. First come first serve. Sorry.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Bump. I think I'm nuts for even offering her for sale! :gasp:

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
Bump. I think I'm nuts for even offering her for sale! :gasp:
I can't believe you are selling her, this girl is stunning, if I had the money I'd snap her up duck. You must have gone insane, is there no way you could hold her back? I feel really sorry for you mate.

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
I can't believe you are selling her, this girl is stunning, if I had the money I'd snap her up duck. You must have gone insane, is there no way you could hold her back? I feel really sorry for you mate.
I know, it's madness :(
We're trying to keep hold of what we can, hopefully keeping the albino jungle boy as i don't think i could let him go! I'm hoping for a lottery win so I can keep all of them!

·
Registered
1,235 Posts
I know, it's madness :(
We're trying to keep hold of what we can, hopefully keeping the albino jungle boy as i don't think i could let him go! I'm hoping for a lottery win so I can keep all of them!
definately don't sell him mate! You'll regret it, if you bred him this year to a het albino then you can keep them all :2thumb:

1 - 10 of 10 Posts