Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I don't normally advertise this early, but as 4 have got deposits on them already and i keep getting enquiries about them i thought i may as well.

Sunkissed het hypo babies, from sunkissed x hypo sunkissed parents. All 15 have taken their first feeds and will be ready in 3 weeks. Awesome colours developing already and will be very bright eyecatching adults. I can take to Doncaster with me for experienced keepers.

Asking £40 each, not sexed yet but judging by head patterns both sexes are available. A deposit will secure.

Collection from North Shropshire, or delivery is possible for fuel costs.

Here are some random shots of the babies.

·
Registered
1,184 Posts
This is one of the sunkissed females from the 08 clutch from spirit so you can see what they turn into! They really are a stunning morph! And i can imagine with them being het hypo they will be even brighter! :mf_dribble:If i didnt have to many projects going on mand id have one off you! Good luck with the sale but these should sell themselves!

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for that Doogle, yes they should be very bright as they grow. They're a very underestimated corn morph imo, when in reality morphs containing sunkissed are some of the most highly sought after, especially in the states. I have a few sunkissed projects going at the moment and i'm very excited about what may be around the corner for them. :mf_dribble:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
me want me want me want :mf_dribble:

shame ur not doing that camping trip now :whistling2:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Lol unfortunately the camping trip was only if you wanted delivery. I like to turn long trips into weekends away if i can :lol2:
hang on a min, im not paying 4 ur trip lol if ur coming down i will have a baby of u tho :whistling2:

whats with woman wanting us men to pay for everything :devil:

my mrs dose it to me all the time :bash:

·
Registered
1,186 Posts
Free bump as i want spirit975 to have a trip to the isle of wight :mf_dribble::whistling2:

·
Registered
6,262 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
These are all feeding superbly, within seconds of dropping. They have just taken their 4th feed and they're now ready to go. : victory:

·
Registered
353 Posts
Ugh.
If i could get to you i'd take a few x_X;;

Toni.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts