Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
6,036 Posts
I think thats either the best photo's or the best Blonde T+ that i've seen. The Blondes are an ace morph, quite subtle but definitely well underrated!

·
Registered
1,561 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
I think thats either the best photo's or the best Blonde T+ that i've seen. The Blondes are an ace morph, quite subtle but definitely well underrated!
Stu,this guy really is that nice,when we produced the litter there was this one and another not as nice but both stood out a mile compared to the rest. This was the first time we had produced these so we used these as a guid to what was and wasn't blond. We being certain that these where the blonds thought we only had 2 in the litter and sold most of the others on as 66% hets only to later discover that it looks like there where at least 7 blonds in the litter! Some bargins indeed.

·
Registered
13,987 Posts
Stu,this guy really is that nice,when we produced the litter there was this one and another not as nice but both stood out a mile compared to the rest. This was the first time we had produced these so we used these as a guid to what was and wasn't blond. We being certain that these where the blonds thought we only had 2 in the litter and sold most of the others on as 66% hets only to later discover that it looks like there where at least 7 blonds in the litter! Some bargins indeed.
agreed...blonds are normally nice commons!! lol....but thats nice!!

Reactions: phil
1 - 10 of 10 Posts