Reptile Forums banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
We have a juvenile male Electric blue (lygodactylus williamsi) for sale - £50, he's showing pores and is starting to colour up now. Only selling as we bought two babies who both turned out male!

Would also swap for a female : victory:

We're in Neston on the Wirral, or can courier at buyers expense.

Thanks for looking,

Laura and Josh

·
Registered
8 Posts
Hi Laura

Thanks for the reply however I apologise in advance if I have jumped the gun here.

We've been looking for a Gecko as our 4 year old son would like one for his birthday. He handles our Tarantula very well and would also like to handle his gecko.

His mum and I have both fallen for the Electric Blue :)flrt:) but reviews we have read suggest these are best not handled (due to delicate skin, nervous disposition, speed etc??) and obviously the last thing we want to do is stress the little guy out (meaning the gecko ..... not our son ..... although we obviously don't want to stress him out either :whistling2: .......).

Do you think we would be better sticking with a Leopard or Crested Gecko or in your experience would an Electric Blue be OK for a first timer?

Sorry for long winded e-mail but always find it best to talk to experienced owners than try to make sense of all the info on the net.

Many thanks
Lee

·
Registered
2 Posts
hi there, im very interested in acquiring a williamsi at the moment. unfortunately due to finances etc. I am still in the process of setting up a suitable viv. im sure your male will go very quickly (before i have finished the set up) but i was wondering if you could advise me on where you acquired them in the first place as reputable breeders of this species seem hard to come by
many many thanks :)

1 - 13 of 13 Posts