Reptile Forums banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
The waiting bit is unbearable, i have to have a look every 5mn, you can see a trail on the carpet and NOTHING HAS HAPPENED YET!! AARRGHHH!!
Time for a check...

Time for a check....

-J

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
Oh wow, that looks awesome... shame I still think the best response is "kill it with fire"...

·
Registered
1,836 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Oh wow, that looks awesome... shame I still think the best response is "kill it with fire"...
LMAO, yeah could get nasty very quickly but i wont put any bit of myself at risk, i am fully aware of the disatrous consequences of a bite (for me and the hobby).
Let me just remind everyone that these spiders are shy and not aggressive but of course if you relentlessly poke it in the eye (any 6 of'em) you will loose your life..

I keep a flame thrower in the closet..

-J

·
Registered
5,261 Posts
It's nice to know the can't climb glass too.

·
Registered
4,665 Posts
Lol I've been checking mine regulary too, hoping it hatches soon :D

Sorted out a mature male finally too so I'll be mating my AF's soonish :2thumb:

·
Registered
161 Posts
I still can't get over how neat these little Sicarius 'sandcakes of death' are. I imagine it'd be rather fascinating watching one being made.

Best of luck when it spews out littl'uns!

·
Registered
161 Posts
can someone explain what this is to me please
i havent the foggiest

·
Registered
4,313 Posts
its a true spiders eggsack mate (a very dangerous true might i add :p) stillll i want one :p

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.