Reptile Forums banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I'm sadly going to have to offer Elvis my beardie for sale £40ono. He has a lovely disposition, he doesn't have any claws on his right side and some toes missing - previous owner said he was like that when she got him. I think it just adds to his uniqueness and doesn't seem to bother him a bit.

I was originally going to get a snake as I had one years ago, but saw the beardies and after reading up on them thought 'that's for me'. I was apprehensive about having to feed insects/ bugs etc., but thought I'd get over this.

Well that's not happening, if anything my phobia is getting worse. I'm having nightmares and constantly during the day they are on my mind and I'm shuddering. I imagine accidently dropping the box and them escaping or some other mishap. I feel sick having them in the flat and I know this isn't going to get any better.

Due to this I have decided to sell him hopefully to someone who knows about beardies and will give him a loving home as he's lovely.

If anyone knows of someone who would like to buy Elvis please contact me I live in SE London 07961 432 832 Sad Sad Sad

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks i will try those sites, I just want him to go to a good home.

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Just to let everyone know that Elvis has found a new home and I know he'll be well looked after as they have beardies already.

·
Registered
416 Posts
ELVIS HAS LEFT THE BUILDING

·
Registered
13,813 Posts
who got him...not the above i hope..

·
Registered
201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Nah, none too sensitive eh?

A guy from Newbury was interested but hadn't had beardies before so another guy he knows who breeds them and has a few of his own came round. He was really helpful and it's good knowing that he's gone somewhere where he'll be well looked after.

I was saying that I've been swaying between getting a Royal or a corn and he said that he'd had royals in the past and how much he liked them. He also has some stuff left from when he had his royals and is bringing it round for me so that's nice of him.

I'm now trawling all the site on information and tips etc., in readiness need to adapt my viv a bit as well.

At least with a royal I won't have to worry about crawlies and bugs anymore, still feel a total wimp where they are concerned :oops:

1 - 9 of 9 Posts