Reptile Forums banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i would like to try breeding. i have heard about the 3.3.3 rule. can someone explain it?

·
Registered
1,527 Posts
Yup sure. Basically means they should be at least 3 feet long, at least 3 years old, and at least 300grams, but many people breed younger, and at lower weights.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
can i ask why my wee box went red and why i would be a muppet for asking serious questions?
Hi, I don't know who it was who gave you red, or why, but I think they were wrong, unfortunately I have given out too much rep this 24hrs to give you some good, but I will tomorrow.

I think that was a good and perfectly acceptable question, and I assume you have taken the advice on board, which was the reason for the question. Why anyone feels that worth a bad rep is beyond me.

·
Registered
1,525 Posts
How sweet, what a loving and forgiving comunity we are :lol2: :lol2:
Lol a bit harsh, possibly, however, she insulted T-Bo, what she said in the SA something or the other thread was bad enough, I can only assume the thread that was deleted was worse....

·
Banned
22 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well done. took you long enough. no matter i got all i needed before you noticed. tell t-bo his balls are still missing you bunch of sad think you know it all morons. xx

·
Registered
4,474 Posts
I think perhaps you should look in the mirror.

Who is the sad one? The person who had to come back with a diff log in name or the one you offend at every chance?

EDIT:
BTW, if we are morons i'd suggest you didnt keep coming back for advice from us.

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.