Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 36 Posts

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Unfortunately my life has become too hectic this year so I am considering selling the last of my collection.

The group consists of 0.1 DOB 2004, 1.1 DOB 2003, 2.2 DOB 2002. They are all unrelated and the 2002's are proven. Also there are 3x 6' vivs that have been divided to make 6x 3' vivs. Each 3' is heated with a guarded CSE controlled with a Microclimate DL1 ME. Water bowls and hides are also included. There is also a heated hatchling rack with 30x RUB's, I think they are the 3L's.

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED PM ME.

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Unfortunately my life has become too hectic this year so I am considering selling the last of my collection.

The group consists of 0.1 DOB 2004, 1.1 DOB 2003, 2.2 DOB 2002. They are all unrelated and the 2002's are proven. Also there are 3x 6' vivs that have been divided to make 6x 3' vivs. Each 3' is heated with a guarded CSE controlled with a Microclimate DL1 ME. Water bowls and hides are also included. There is also a heated hatchling rack with 30x RUB's, I think they are the 3L's.

IF ANYBODY IS INTERESTED PM ME.
Lots of pm's but no cash in my hand yet. 1st person on my door with the right money gets a good deal.

GET UP.

·
Registered
3,689 Posts
I have some pics of these snakes at work but my pc at work down today
ill try get them to tomorrow

But what I will say is that they are stunning if you are wanting some BRB and dont go for them ya missing a grest snake......Brian

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
But what I will say is that they are stunning if you are wanting some BRB and dont go for them ya missing a grest snake......Brian
Cheers 007.
I wouldn't be selling them if I had the time for them.
I could have made a fortune selling photo's of them - still no smell of wonga.

·
Registered
10,074 Posts
will you split? if so how much for 1.1 of any years or 1.2? Thanks

·
Registered
8,562 Posts
If your very light one in the pic didn't have as predominent markings I would have said it could possibly be a hypo........... unless it's the light?

·
Registered
978 Posts
I called to see to Brian yesterday, and had the pleasure of viewing and holding theese brb's ....Sorry colin the photos are great but they dont do them justice to how nice they are and how vivid the colours are ...

temprement
For what i saw of theese snakes you certainly wont be disappointed as they seemed placid and where a pleasure to handle ..

good luck with the sale colin it's a shame i've no room or i would of gladly taken them

rick...

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
If your very light one in the pic didn't have as predominent markings I would have said it could possibly be a hypo........... unless it's the light?
I do have a female (not pictured) that is closer to hypo but her markings are too dark.

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
I would so love these like you would not believe.......but due to 4 children actually expecting christmas pressies (horrible kids) I have no chance :(

best of luck with the sale and getting a fab home for those stunning snakes.
Now I am off to sulk :(

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I would so love these like you would not believe.......but due to 4 children actually expecting christmas pressies (horrible kids) I have no chance :(

best of luck with the sale and getting a fab home for those stunning snakes.
Now I am off to sulk :(
How about a snake each for the kids, 1 for the missus and 2 for ya sen?:2thumb:

·
Registered
14,291 Posts
How about a snake each for the kids, 1 for the missus and 2 for ya sen?:2thumb:

sounds like a plan.............
except I am the missus and hubby gets none :rotfl:
presuming you are happy with me using pet wheels could you possibly pm me a price (or prices if you are willing to seperate) just in case hubby needs a pressie idea lol

·
Registered
990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
After much deliberation these are now back up for sale. I want £120 each or will let the whole group go for £750.

·
Banned
13 Posts
Could you pm me your postcode? I know you quite a distance from me but may be interested in the group or at least 1 male and 2/3 females.

1 - 20 of 36 Posts