Reptile Forums banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have 2 females and 1 male corns, while i was building a double stack viv for them (females co-habit) I had to put them all in together. Yesterday morning when i checked on them the male (caramel) and the female (amel) were snuggling in with each other in the same hide, when i checked on them this morning all three - caramel, anery and amel are all snuggled in together with the males head sticking out of the hide as if to protect the females!

Would make a lovely pic if they all stayed in the same place.

·
Registered
113 Posts
Have 2 females and 1 male corns, while i was building a double stack viv for them (females co-habit) I had to put them all in together. Yesterday morning when i checked on them the male (caramel) and the female (amel) were snuggling in with each other in the same hide, when i checked on them this morning all three - caramel, anery and amel are all snuggled in together with the males head sticking out of the hide as if to protect the females!

In my experience threesomes end up destroying relationships, just ask Jeremy Kyle!

·
Registered
811 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
In my experience threesomes end up destroying relationships, just ask Jeremy Kyle!
lol, he must think he's died and gone to heaven. no females for 2 years then two come along at once!!!!!

·
Registered
7,064 Posts

I keep my trio of corns together an d the male is never far from the females and if he is and you go to pick them up he striaght at the front of the viv checking on whats going on
he went five years without females :lol2:

·
Registered
17,332 Posts
:lol2::lol2::lol2:

I have to agree!!!!!

1 - 5 of 5 Posts