Reptile Forums banner
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
we are having to sell all our pets due to having to move in to a privet rented house that will not allow pets ( been looking for a pet friendly house for 4months)

for now i am going to list what we have and add photos when i have time.

1 male amel 3.5' 350g+ recently started strike feeding he is a nice snake but can occasionally be a bit viv defensive but is fine when out he loves bath time and is on 1 large mouse weekly.
very friendly my 4yr old plays with him alot he gets handled everyday

1 male snow 4 ish 500g the friendliest snake i have ever met not once has he ever shown any aggression towards me or the kids. strike feeds 1 jumbo mouse and most weeks will also take a large as well proven breeder fantastic guy wish i didnt have to re home him.

1 female snow 2ft ish will get her weight asap feeds 1 medium mouse every week super friendly never shown any aggression to any of us is happy to be handled all the time as will all our snakes.

i am open to offers and as i said i will post photos as soon as i have time. if your interested in any please pm me.

·
Registered
65 Posts
we are having to sell all our pets due to having to move in to a privet rented house that will not allow pets ( been looking for a pet friendly house for 4months)

for now i am going to list what we have and add photos when i have time.

1 male amel 3.5' 350g+ recently started strike feeding he is a nice snake but can occasionally be a bit viv defensive but is fine when out he loves bath time and is on 1 large mouse weekly.

1 male snow 4 ish 500g the friendliest snake i have ever met not once has he ever shown any aggression towards me or the kids. strike feeds 1 jumbo mouse and most weeks will also take a large as well proven breeder fantastic guy wish i didnt have to re home him.

1 female snow 2ft ish will get her weight asap feeds 1 medium mouse every week super friendly never shown any aggression to any of us is happy to be handled all the time as will all our snakes.

i am open to offers and as i said i will post photos as soon as i have time. if your interested in any please pm me.
can you send picz thanks ....josh.......

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
1 male amel 3.5' 350g+ recently started strike feeding he is a nice snake but can occasionally be a bit viv defensive but is fine when out is on 1 large mouse weekly.

taken around march time can do upto date photo if needed.

1 male snow 4 ish ft 500g the friendliest snake i have ever met not once has he ever shown any aggression towards me or the kids. strike feeds 1 jumbo mouse and most weeks will also take a large as well proven breeder fantastic guy wish i didnt have to re home him.

taken around march can do upto date photo if needed.

1 female snow just under 3ft 228g feeds 1 medium mouse every week super friendly never shown any aggression to any of us is happy to be handled all the time as will all our snakes.

taken today.

1 male snow 5ft (maybe a little more) 1175g can be a hand full as he likes to move about however never shown any aggression lovely guy heavy but no fat lumps

sorry its a dark, photo taken today

all sexed by probe. can sell set ups with the males and offer a free rub with the female.

·
Registered
806 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·

1 male snow 4 ish ft 711g the friendliest snake i have ever met not once has he ever shown any aggression towards me or the kids. strike feeds 1 jumbo mouse and most weeks will also take a large as well proven breeder fantastic guy wish i didnt have to re home him.

weight now up dated

1 - 20 of 37 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.