Reptile Forums banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
hi guys selling my full setup due to lack of space and getting a mortage hopefully soon so im offering my 3 darts and setup spec as follows

exo 60x45x60 with canopy and 2 bulbs
digital heat/humidity guage
a couple of heat mats ( never on as it retains heat from the background )

frogs
3 leucs about 10 months old i think i have 2 male and a female cuaght 2 calling but could have been the same fella lol

decor
expanding foam background with bog wood and eco earth and dried mushroom ledges
dendrosoil mixed with crushed bark and leaves and sedge plates as substrate
soil has 3 species of woodlice and 2 species of sprigtails also seen some earth worms

two types of inch plant
two types of snake skin plant
5 broms
and a mix off moss

i have a box ontop with spares and suppliments for food and extra decor ect this is also included in the price

for another £50 i will include a dartfrog basic mist system ( brand new )

please call or text me ( jason ) on 07703 924329 any time as i rarely get a chance to get on here durring the day

thanks Jason

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
pm's replied to

regards to marine stuff im open to all offers equiptment or corals im pretty much there fish wise unless im offered a bigger tank lol im not really after anything specific but would like an anemone for my clowns

·
Registered
240 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
hi guys sorry only just got back from the depths of wales i did reply to messages with phone calls and i think i left 1 voice mail for a gary ? i think that was the name anyways these have since gone sorry for the late update

will get the misting kit up for sale tomorrow when i have a bit more time cheers folks

Jason

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.