Reptile Forums banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
i am moving house soon and i would like to decrease my collection a little bit even though it is a small collection i am also more intrested in Snakes now .

Theres 3 fire belly toads ones light green , dark green and brown all unsexed and comes with there set-up which is a aquarium its all water with rocks for the land the filter cost me £20 alone .

i will sell toads not spliting them up and £20 for the toads without setup
and £40 with .

cash on collection from near Taunton somerset TA3 7BL if not sold by november the 1st i will change the collection address.

any questions , more pictures wanted , send a PM .

here are some pictures

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
nothing sold yet and no time wasters as work out the distance to me before you ask questions , thank you . bump

·
Registered
287 Posts
Hi
I'd be interested in the toads only, and am not far from you (near Exeter) so aware of the distance and can come and collect them.:2thumb:
Thanks

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
hello, possibly interested in the fbts depending on the price.
Not interested in the setup etc though mate.

kind regards

·
Banned
48 Posts
i am moving house soon and i would like to decrease my collection a little bit even though it is a small collection i am also more intrested in Snakes now .

Theres 3 fire belly toads ones light green , dark green and brown all unsexed and comes with there set-up which is a aquarium its all water with rocks for the land the filter cost me £20 alone .

i will sell toads not spliting them up and £20 for the toads without setup
and £40 with .

cash on collection from near Taunton somerset TA3 7BL if not sold by november the 1st i will change the collection address.

any questions , more pictures wanted , send a PM .

here are some pictures
Whats the collection address now?

·
Registered
1,001 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
i still have 2 of these toads i am at TA2 8PE now still in taunton area who ever wants them pm me and your can have them from £10 i have also have a change of set-up bigger tank and nicer lid if at all intrested just let me know .

sorry for all the late replys i have only got internet today .

1 - 20 of 22 Posts