Reptile Forums banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
2,131 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
I have 3 hermit crabs, free to good home, can also have some salt, small small bowls.

No setup
No Posting, never posted hermit crabs and would not know where to start so not risking it

would also like to add if posting on here or pm'ing me i can reply within about 5mins, as get emails like texts on my phone.

·
Pets are a luxury!!!
28,359 Posts

·
Registered
3,201 Posts
wish you were closer :(

·
Registered
3 Posts
hey know it has been a while do you still have these? i buy my hermies from ab crab usually and they post them and never had ne problems. if you still have them and are willing to post them then i would be happy to take them. i have a very large viv and have 4 hermies at the moment who are looking for more friends

·
Banned
9,422 Posts
hey know it has been a while do you still have these? i buy my hermies from ab crab usually and they post them and never had ne problems. if you still have them and are willing to post them then i would be happy to take them. i have a very large viv and have 4 hermies at the moment who are looking for more friends
david stated no posting, so don't pester him :)

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.