Reptile Forums banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 · (Edited)
normal male 4 yrs old roughly, bred 4 babies this year,macksnow female ,choc albino female unproven ready to breed this coming season dont know the weights as kids broke my scales only for sale due to giving up breeding reps.2ft pennine viv included in sale.no splitting no more messers.£60 EDITED TO ADD GOING TO BRISTOLS REPTILE ZONE ON 16TH TO MEET SOMEONE CAN BRING THEN AS WELL.

·
Registered
232 Posts
normal male 4 yrs old roughly, bred 4 babies this year,macksnow female ,choc albino female unproven ready to breed this coming season dont know the weights as kids broke my scales only for sale due to giving up breeding reps.2ft pennine viv included in sale.no splitting no more messers.£60 EDITED TO ADD GOING TO BRISTOLS REPTILE ZONE ON 16TH TO MEET SOMEONE CAN BRING THEN AS WELL.
pmd u:2thumb:

·
Registered
7,147 Posts
2 Pm's sent :lol2:

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
will reply to pms in a bit as hubby will need to drive up to meet new owners i dont drive will leave him to contact you:2thumb:please only respond if you can turn up as we have been messed around a lot and with 5 kids time is not somthing we can wast. Thanks

·
Registered
232 Posts
Thanks Leggy the leos are lovely and have settled straight in: victory:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts