Reptile Forums banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Basically my Granddad had a go at keeping bearded dragons but bought the wrong thermostats and never got round to returning them so I am selling them on his behalf.

Bulb £10 posted
Mat stat £18 posted
Pulse stat £28 posted
Pulse stat with day/night option £39 posted

The ceramic bulb looks barely used, I tested it and it heated up very quickly. The pulse stat is also barely used (maybe 1 week at a guess). The other 2 stats look brand new. All stats come in original box with correct original paperwork.
Postage is first class, if you want a different postage option feel free to ask.

Thanks,

Ben.M :2thumb:

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
Almost forgot, both Pulse thermostats are 600w(max.), the mat stat is 100w(max.) and the ceramic bulb is made by Repti-zoo and is 150w :D

·
Registered
632 Posts
Il take the mat stat, pm me if it's still for sale please

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
what you got left

Paul
The pulse stat with day/night is definitely available. I will give 'I LOVE BURMS' the rest of today to reply about the other pulse stat. If I get no reply or he's not interested, that one will also be available.

·
Registered
160 Posts
Pulse stat

Hi mate, if things fall through with I LOVE BURMS regarding normal pulse stat pm me I can pay immediately via PayPal.

Thanks

·
Registered
1,828 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
Hi mate, if things fall through with I LOVE BURMS regarding normal pulse stat pm me I can pay immediately via PayPal.

Thanks
Ok m8, the regular pulse stat is still on hold for someone else but the other day/night one is still available : victory:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts