Reptile Forums banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have had Grace up for sale before but after getting to know 2 or 3 people well enough for my baby to go to them they let me down.
She was a plucker when i had her up so i decided to get her out of plucking before trying again she has now stopped plucking and looks amazing she still has a couple of wing feathers to grow but they should be OK in her next malt.

Before she lost all her feathers she was confident on stepping up on command but when she plucked them she lost her balance and therefore stopped stepping up so she needs lots of work on her confidence.

She whistles all the time she says "hello Gracey" "pritty bird" "hellllooooooo" "ruby" (my daughters name) and a few other bits she dances and gives kisses on command.

She is not DNA tested but is more than likly male as she is bonded to a female and has male trates.

This is a very hard depression to make for me as i love my baby to bits but there are a couple of reasons for sale first is she isn't a family pet she is bonded to my partner and wont let my children near her, i can give her a stroke but i have to be awear of her body language. Also as i said she need a lot of work on her confidence and with 3 children and a job we just don't have the time.

Her and her cage and toys £500

I'm so sorry for rambling but she means a lot to me and i want to find her the right home.
Thank you for reading.

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 · (Edited)
grace is still for sale :2thumb: will swap for female adult royals or royal morphs

·
Registered
1,272 Posts
shame im about to move and dont have that much thanx to the removels van

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
bump :notworthy:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Bump:2thumb:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i really dont want to come down but i will take £450

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
:whistling2:bump

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
someone came to see her and they believe she is a hen bird i will get her DNA tested if people are serious about buying her knowing the sex

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
wednesday morning bump :notworthy:

·
Registered
896 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Last price drop £350

·
Registered