Reptile Forums banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 3 year old female beardie that just wont get aong with my other female anymore. She's agressive and has hurt her. therefore, I am selling the fit healthy one as i can not afford to seperate anymore since I moved and space is limited. She is 14-16" and of a very good weight. She eats well. She is primarily grey (rather than citrus like my other beardie) and has a red tinge to her beard.

If you think you can gve her a good home, please feel fre to contact me at [email protected].

This is a regretable but necessary sale. Collection would be prefered.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I am open to reasonable suggestions considering she's of breeding age and also a very good egg layer (36 last clutch). I'd like to provide pictures or answer any questions and then agree on a price.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I have e-mailed you. Thanks.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
STILL AVAILABLE SHOULD ANYONE BE INTERESTED.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
sorry mate, are you selling the nasty or nice one?

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
To answer your question, the nasty one.

To be truthful, she's fine with everyone else. Just the other female she doesn't like.

·
Registered
21,190 Posts
its just i've got a female and wanted another one to put with her, but wont take the chance, cheers anyway.

·
Registered
1,360 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Due to some compliactions, I have donated the Beardie to a local zoo keeper. She'll get the best care possible there, so I feel it's the best move.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts